How to prevent paper jams in Lexmark printer?
The problem of Paper Jam is common in the printer of all brands. The recent models too are not free from this complication. It is caused by various reasons including the use of incorrect size and format of the sheet. Lexmark Printer Support USA has provided guidelines that help us to avoid frequent jams. We have tried to collect all the remedies at one place. You must take care of the following while inserting the papers into the tray and you will be able to print without an obstruction.
• Keep these in mind while printing
• Buy high-quality laser papers
• Insert 16 – 24 Ib. sheets in Media Tray and 20 – 39 Ib. for the Multi-Purpose Tray
• Allow thick settings from the Media Thicker Switch
• Use the Multi-Purpose Tray for the cases when you use papers which are heavier than 24 Ib.
• You are recommended never to use the paper which is designed for inkjets printers. The inkjet papers are coated with a substance that might be dangerous for the Lexmark Fuser.
• You should only use the coated media which is specially designed for Lexmark laser printers/li>
• You should only use the transparencies provided by Lexmark and the company does not guaranty the results of non-Lexmark media
• Put the sheets under the hooks which are visible at the front of the media tray
• You must fan the papers before installing them on the trays so that they do not stick together
• Put only the required quantity of the media, it will be indicated by the red line appearing on the side of the paper tray.
• You must regularly clean the paper feed rollers and paper-pick rollers and to remove dust from them
Provide your valuable feedback
These are some common tricks that you can adopt in order to avoid paper jams in your Laser Printer. We hope these guidelines would be beneficial for you. In order to fix Epson printer paper jams problem, follow the given steps. If you have any problem related to these steps then contact with Lexmark Technical Support. Here you will get the proper satisfaction of your problem. Our technicians are available here only for helps you and you can contact us 24*7.