How to Change Touch pad Features on Toshiba Laptop?
The touchpad is one of the fundamental components of the laptop. It is required to perform the function of a mouse. In this article, Toshiba Tech Support has supplied the method of configuring the settings or features of a Toshiba touchpad on Windows 8 and 10. You can find the advanced touchpad features in the control panel of mouse property.
Change the touchpad scroll area with these steps:
• First of all, press windows key from the keyboard
• Type Mouse in the search box
• Select the option Change mouse settings.
• It will display the Mouse properties page
• Select the advanced tab from the list of options on the properties page.
• Select the “Advanced featured settings” to open this box.
• Then select the Touchpad Tab and move to the next step to change these settings.
• You should make sure that there is a checkmark on the “Use Scroll Function” under the Touchpad settings.
• Determine the scroll area by clicking on the “settings” button.
• It will display the Touchpad settings page.
• Click on the “Scroll Area” tab to select the area of the touchpad which you want should respond to the scroll function.
Problems faced by TOSHIBA customers
· BIOS update
· Toshiba Backup
· Slow Performance
· Windows 10 upgrade
· Data Backup and Transfer
· Office and outlook setup
· Wifi and Internet Issues
· Audio & Video Issues
· Startup and Boot problems
· Windows updates
· Computer Tune-up Issues
· Virus Removal Issues
All these problems occur when you are working on the Toshiba system just inform to our technical team and they will give you a specific solution. We have an expert technical team for resolving your glitches. Our technical team doesn’t waste your golden time. Expert gives you a specific solution in a minimum possible time. Dial our toll-free number |1833-430-6109| and get more benefits.