How to Create New Gmail Account without OTP Verification?
We are the technical service provider of the Gmail Account. In order to sign up for Gmail account, you first of all need to create a Google account so that you can access multiple Google services appropriately.
Steps to create a new Gmail account:
- First of all, you need to open your phone device and go to 'settings' menu and then open it.
- Afterward, you will see the list of diverse mobile settings options.
- Simply find Account option from the particular list and then open it.
- Then, after opening an account, you need to click on Add account.
- This manner, you will be redirected to Google Gmail service page.
- Now, you need to click on 'Create a New Account'.
- In the very next step, you need to type your first and last name and hit click next button.
- Later on, you will be asked to type your email username in the space provided.
- After typing the username, you need to click enter.
- In case the email id is available, you will be permitted for the next step or else you need to enter your another email username.
- Later on, you need to simply enter the high-security password.
- In addition, Google will ask you to type your mobile number in the given box but you need to skip the step and click on 'NEXT' button.
- Finally, Google will show a page for 'set up payment info' on your computer system screen. You need to simply click on 'Remind me later' and then enter next.
This manner, you can successfully create Gmail account without phone verification system.
If you confront some technical difficulties in your Gmail account while implementing the above-mentioned steps, you need to contact Gmail tech support provides the best possible solutions for every issue in your Gmail account.