How to Change Your Hotmail Password?
If you have a Hotmail account and you want to change your Hotmail account password then you can contact Hotmail Email Support. But if you want to reset your password without any help then follow our all steps one by one and reset your Hotmail account very easily and quickly.
Following are the steps which are given under below:
Utilizing the Microsoft Account Settings Page on a Computer
1. Open your Hotmail inbox. You can utilize any internet browser on your PC to reset your Hotmail account password.
• If you aren't signed in, enter your email address and secret phrase when provoked.
• If you don't have the any idea about your secret word, reset your password.
2. Snap your profile photograph. It's at the upper right corner of the page. A menu will show up.
3. Snap Microsoft Account. It's the blue catch on the menu.
4. Snap Sign-in and security. It's at the highest point of the crate on the left half of the page.
5. Look down to the ″Password and sign-in method″ region. It's under the ″Signing in to Microsoft″ header.
6. Snap Password. It's under the ″Password and sign-in method″ header, to one side of the date on which you last changed your secret key.
7. Enter your present secret phrase and snap next. This opens the ″Password″ screen.
8. Type your new secret phrase into the top box. Ensure your secret word contains somewhere around 8 characters, utilizing a blend of letters, numbers, and images.
9. Type the new password into the ″Confirm new password″ clear. Make a point to type it precisely as you entered it into the main box.
10. Snap CHANGE PASSWORD. It's the blue catch at the base of the structure. Your new secret phrase will produce results right away.
Now, if you are facing any kind of trouble after follow these given steps then contact Hotmail Customer Service and get instant support from our experts.