How to Connect a Network Epson Printer on Windows?
To connect a Network Epson Printer on Windows just contacts our well educated Epson Printer experts. If you resolve your issue by own just follow our given steps as given under below:
1. Turn on your printer. Attachment your printer into an electrical outlet on the off chance that vital, at that point press the printer's "Capacity" Image titled Windowspower.png catch to turn on the printer on the off chance that it isn't as of now on.
2. Ensure your printer is associated with Wi-Fi. So as to interface with your printer by means of a system, your printer must be associated with Wi-Fi.
3. The means for interfacing a printer to Wi-Fi will shift from printer to printer, so check your printer's manual or online documentation for model-explicit guidelines on associating with Wi-Fi.
A few printers must be associated legitimately to your switch by means of an Ethernet link so as to interface with the Internet.
3. Interface your PC to your printer's Wi-Fi organize if essential. Most printers expect you to be associated with a similar system to which your printer is associated. On the off chance that your PC is associated with an alternate system, do the accompanying:
Snap the "Wi-Fi" Image titled Windowswifi.png symbol on the correct side of the taskbar.
Snap the name of the Wi-Fi system to which your printer is associated.
Enter the secret key and snap next whenever requested a secret word.
4. Open Start Image titled Windowsstart.png. Snap the Windows logo in the base left corner of the screen.
5. Open Settings Image titled Windowssettings.png. Snap the rigging formed symbol in the lower-left half of the Start window.
6. Snap Devices. It's amidst the Settings window.
7. Snap Printers and scanners. This tab is on the left half of the window.
8. Snap Add a printer or scanner. It's at the highest point of the window. Doing as such opens a rundown of accessible printers on your system.
9. Select your printer's name. Snap the name of the printer to which you need to interface. The printer's name will extend.
Your printer's name is generally a mix of the printer's producer's name and the model number.
10. Snap Add gadget. It's beneath the extended printer’s name. Your PC will start associating with the printer.
11. Pursue any on-screen prompts. Contingent upon your printer, it might need to introduce drivers or be confirmed by your PC. Provided that this is true, navigate any on-screen prompts as they show up.
After follow these steps, if you are unable to resolve your issue then Contact Epson Printer Support.