Instructions to Install Drivers for the HP Laserjet 1020 on Mac OS X
In spite of the fact that HP doesn't unequivocally have a lot of Mac drivers for the Laserjet 1020, there is a workaround. To introduce drivers for HP Laserjet 1020 on a Mac OS X, adhere to these directions.
Technique1. Macintosh OS X Snow Leopard, Lion and Mountain Lion (10.6, 10.7 and 10.8)
1 .Turn off and unplug the printer.
2. Download and introduce the drivers. See outer connections beneath. Note that the document is exceptionally expansive and will set aside some effort to download. (In the event that you set aside the effort to take a gander at the bolstered printer models, you'll see that HP Laserjet 1020 isn't among them. Try not to stress over that right now.)
3. Restart your Mac PC.
4. Turn on and associate the printer.
5. Open your System Preferences > Print and Fax.
6. Press + to include printer.
7. Open the driver list and select HP Laserjet 1022. Make a point not to choose the Gutenberg variant.
Technique2. Older Macs
1. Turn off and unplug the printer.
2. Download and introduce the most recent HP Drivers. See outside connections underneath.
3. Go to the Printer Setup Utility and pick HP Laserjet 1022 22.214.171.1241.
4. Download this record.
5. Go to/Library/Receipts and erase any records for the HP 1020. Precedents incorporate "hp LaserJet 1020 Series.pkg."
6. Go to the Printer Setup Utility and erase any documents for the HP 1020.
7. Run the DMG record. It is marked as "hp Laserjet 1022 Series.pkg," yet run it in any case.
8. Turn on and associate the printer.
9. Open your System Preferences > Print and Fax.
10. Select HP LaserJet 1020. On the off chance that the printer does not appear on the Printer Setup Utility, you may need to choose Browser on a similar exchange box and snap on the HP1020 name there.
11. Click Add.
For any kind of issue in your HP Printer then contact HP Printer Support Number.